Melissas Paperie

Thursday, September 9, 2010

Scallopy Happy Birthday

Today there is a new challenge on the Moxie Fab Blog . AND, in the last few days I just bought and received First Fruits from a PTI forum friend (thanks, Teresa!)

So, of course I had to play along and you know that I used Hawaiian Shores!

Offset scallop HB

I think these might be my very favorite colors all together...Hawaiian Shores, Aqua Mist and Enchanted Evening. The sentiment is from Enjoy the Ride, such a great size of sentiments and font combos.

Thanks for looking!
Melissa

18 comments:

Kay said...

Wow- you made that set look GOOD! Love those colors!

Huguenot Girl said...

I just love, love, love everything about this card - the colours, the ribbon, the sentiment, the use of the stamp set (makes me think of a peacock) and the design! Ab fab. Nx

Belinda said...

How lovely!

Diane Jaquay said...

This is just beautiful!!!

NancyK said...

This is just gorgeous - and I am in love with these colors!

Emm said...

Those colors are beautiful together! It does remind me of a peacock-love it!

Mary I said...

Those colors are beautiful together. Fabulous job!

Mona L. Pendleton said...

WOW! What a gorgeous card! I love that color combo!

Aimes said...

What a fab colour combo and a great take on the Moxie Fab challenge! Love it!
Hugs,
Aimes
x

IamDerby said...

Loving this! Fabulous color combo.

Hanneke van der Linde said...

Beautiful card!!

Dana said...

This is a totally gorgeous card Melissa. WOW.

BethieJ said...

Melissa I LOVE it! Those colors are FABULOUS together! Enjoy your new stamps!!

Helen F. said...

These colors are beautiful together! love the satin bow on your pretty card too :o)

Lee said...

Such a fabulous card. Great take on the Moxie Fab challenge.

leslie said...

Love it! Love the colors! Wait, I HAVE this set. Sigh. Maybe I'll introduce it to some ink this week.

WV: cheer
I cheer you on and hope you win! :)

Melissa Bickford said...

I LOVE this, Melissa!! The colors look so, so nice together. I'm definitely going to have to try this!

Cath said...

Hey Melissa! Thanks for entering the Offset Scallop Gallop Challenge in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on the fun! :)