Melissas Paperie

Saturday, November 13, 2010

Free photo cards from Shutterfly!

Ok, I'm back again with a quick post!

I wanted to share an amazing deal I came across recently for bloggers. Shutterfly is giving bloggers 50 free holiday cards just by blogging about their amazing products and sharing the love!

I would like to show you some of my favorite photo cards. I prefer folded cards so I have lots of room to write a note inside...



I love that I can include two photos, one of each of my children and I love the font on this one!



This one has a great sentiment!



I love the elegant background on this one!

Check out all the photo holiday cards here . They also have some really cool calendars (and it looks like they are on sale!), view those here .

And of course, Shutterfly has some amazing photo books!! I make them regulary as gifts for my mother-in-law, and I did a Year in Review photo book for 2009, last December, which my kids love to page through.

The most special photo book I've made, with Shutterfly, was a book for my grandmother in England for her 90th birthday. I included photos of all her family and used a format from a digital scrapbooking company to make it beautiful!

You can view all the possibilities for photo books here .


Bloggers can get 50 free holiday cards from Shutterfly: Check it out here .

Have fun browsing!
Melissa

1 comments:

Free Background Check said...

hey now-a-days it is really necessary for us to know everything about the new person staying next to our home or apartment for the security reason. and now it is easy to know about any person, Here we provide you free service for criminal records check and background check...

Free Criminal Records Check