Melissas Paperie

Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Double the Love

More baby cards! My neighbor had twins last week, a boy and a girl, so I pulled out Bitty Baby Blessings to make a card.

Photobucket

I used papers from Cosmo Cricket's Earth Love, which I thoughted worked well for a baby card meant to include both a boy and girl.

Photobucket

For the inside, I stamped a sentiment from Inside and Out: Baby. I love that you can customize your greeting so well with that set!

Thanks for coming by!
Melissa

"Double the Love" (All PTI unless noted)
Stamps: Bitty Baby Blessings, Inside and Out: Baby
Ink: Rich Cocoa (Memento)
Paper: Melon Berry and Vintage Cream, Earth Love (Cosmo Cricket)
Other: Melon Berry satin ribbon, Mat Stack 4 die, Spellbinders tag die, button twine

3 comments:

LittleSurferGirl said...

Oh, Melissa! Adorable! That patterned paper is perfect...you're right! I love that sentiment on the tag!

Belinda said...

Ok, how adorable is this? Love the two onesies next to each other for the twins!

Mara... said...

Eeek! This is soooo cute!!! I love the 2 onesies!