Melissas Paperie

Saturday, April 21, 2012

A note of thanks

I'm finally back to update my blog! So sorry to be gone for a month. We had spring break with a short trip out of town and then visitors. And of course, this is in addition to all the daily life activities of preschool, PTA, meetings, and training for my 10K next Sunday. I'm so pleased to report that I'm ready for the 10k and I've now lost 61 pounds since September! Anyway--here's a new card using new goodies! Photobucket I stamped the butterflies (from Beautiful Butterflies) onto the new Winter Wisteria paper, using Winter Wisteria ink. I then colored them a bit (not very neatly :) )with Copics. The frame (from Pretty Peonies) was stamped and cut out, and then I stamped the sentiment (from Happy Trails). The ribbon is also Winter Wisteria satin. The cardbase and scallop layer are Royal Velvet. I LOVE Winter Wisteria!!! Thanks for coming by! Melissa

5 comments:

Cheryl said...

I absolutely love this card! I really like the coloring on the butterflies. Continued congrats on the weight loss, too! You rock.

Suzanne said...

Congrats, Melissa!

I LOVE how you colored on the butterflies. Beautiful!

Dana said...

*gasp* Melissa this is so beautiful. Many, many congrats on your incredible weightloss. I'm so proud and happy for you:)

Mara Campbell said...

Beautiful card! I just adore the purple and the butterflies. Good luck on your 10K!!! And huge congrats on your weight loss, that is so awesome!

Sue Ann said...

Congrats Melissa on your personal goals ...... you are totally going to rock the 10K :) Of course the card is BEAUTIFUL!!!