Melissas Paperie

Monday, December 31, 2012

My Favorites of 2012

Happy New Year's Eve!

I love looking through the end of the year posts, so I thought I'd do one too!

I'm going to be totally lazy and just do photos, no back-linking or explanation. ;) These start toward the beginning of 2012.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Can you tell I love purple and impression plates??

2012 was, in many ways, an amazing year for me, although there were some hard times too. I'm hoping that 2013 will be a good year!

Thanks for stopping by to visit and Happy New Year!
Melissa

8 comments:

Leigh Penner said...

These are all wonderful! Thanks for sharing your favourites from the past year! Happy 2013!

Laurie said...

so many beautiful cards here! I love the "you make me happy" card! That sunburst background is so fun! Happy 2013 to you and your family!!

Joyce said...

Great post. You have so many beautiful cards. I was thinking to myself that you must love purple, and then I came to the part where you wrote that. No complaints here. Never can have too much purple.

Lizzie Jones said...

I love how cheerful and colorful your cards are, Melissa. Lovely work! Thank you so much for sharing these beauties a second time (and you can totally have my share of purple, ok?)! Happy New Year!

Taheerah said...

The Sweet Life roses on the lavender tag is definitely my favourite Melissa - that sings to me with my love of purple! Some real beauties here, you had a great crafty 2012!

Terri said...

They are all great! I especially like the Hanukkah card. Happy new year!

Suzanne said...

Happy New Year! Of all of them, the Rosie Posie and the purple hexagons cards are my favorites but you are just so talented. I have your perfect card (with the PTI dinner set) on my shelf in the office and I see it there everyday - makes me think of you. xoxo

Kara said...

really beautiful cards!!