Melissas Paperie

Friday, April 5, 2013

Birthday Wishes

I loved the colors for the latest 10 Minute Craft Dash, so I decided to play along! You can see all the details here .


I forgot to get a photo of my phone with the time, but I was just under 10 minutes, at 9:34. Fun!

card dash birthday wishes

I used the Quatrefoil Coverplate (PTI) for the embossed background, Birthday Style (PTI) for the sentiment and balloons. The inks are A Muse Studio, except the blue which is Colorbox Blue Iris. The pink paper is from Crate Paper.

Have a wonderful weekend!
Melissa

4 comments:

cassie said...

Super cute card - love those balloons!
thanks for playing along with us over at the 10 Minute Craft Dash :)

Lyndal said...

FAb embossed background & GORGEOUS card!
So glad you joined in the fun at 10 Minute Craft Dash - hope to see you again soon :)

Paulina said...

This card is so cute! I love the way you used the color palette on the balloons- that was such a great idea. Also, that embossed background is amazing!

Thank you for joining in the 10 Minute Craft Dash, Melissa. I hope you'll play along in my challenge again soon!

Leigh Penner said...

Super pretty card, Melissa! You rocked that colour challenge!