Melissas Paperie

Tuesday, March 3, 2009






I was inspired by Kristina's Werner card here. I used SU! Elegant Eggplant in craft so I could heat emboss with clear powder to give it a bit of oomph! It ended up being a good match to the plum pudding bitty dot paper. I couldn't not include the partial butterfly that I trimmed, so I put it on the inside.

Thanks for stopping by!
Melissa

"Thank you so much" all products PTI except where noted
Stamps: clear Gem Stone Butterfly (Inkadinkado)and sentiment from Damask Designs
Ink: Elegant Eggplant (SU!) and Distress Ink (Ranger)
Paper: Vintage Cream, Ripe Avocado and Bitty Dots DP
Other: Ripe Avocado satin ribbon, scallop scissors (Fiskars), Filigree clear embossing powder

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the butterfly stamp! The colors you have used really show off the stamp, very pretty card.

Jen said...

I love this card. Too cute. Your color selection is grand.

Sharon said...

Beautiful both inside and out!

Anonymous said...

Melissa this is so pretty! I love those butterflies! And I love the colors, too! Have a great weekend!

Karen said...

Those butterflies are so beautiful! Love how you finished the inside of your card! :>