Melissas Paperie

Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Sweetest holiday wishes

When I saw this card made by Jennifer Holmes I loved it so much and thought it was a perfect holiday card that I asked her if I could copy it. She said yes, so I did! I didn't have the patterned paper that she used--I made my own using Background Basics: Text Style I and some snowflake stamps that I heat embossed in white.



Thanks Jennifer, for letting me copy you! You created such a beautiful card!

Thanks for coming by!
Melissa

"Sweetest holiday wishes" (all PTI unless noted)
Stamps: Background Basics: Text Style I, Rustic Snowflakes, Holiday Button Bits, snowflake (Inkadinkado)
Ink: Raspberry Fizz, Versamark, Antique Linen (Ranger), Chestnut Roan (Colorbox)
Paper: Sweet Blush, Raspberry Fizz, Vintage Cream, Holly by Jolly pp (Cosmo Cricket Mini Deck)
Other: Apron Lace punch (Fiskars), Raspberry Fizz and Dark Chocolate buttons, Rustic cream twine, White EP (Filigree), heat tool

9 comments:

Val said...

Melissa, Those are so cute. I can sww why you wanted to copy it. Love the colors.

Leah said...

Very pretty, love the colors on this. A very merry Christmas to you!

Lee said...

You did a great job! Hope ypu have a wonderful Christmas.

IamDerby said...

this is so pretty! Merry Christmas Melissa!

BethieJ said...

Melissa this is FABULOUS!!!! So pretty...
Merry Christmas!!

ashjoy said...

Such cute little men.

Mara... said...

It is a beautiful card!! Hope you had a great holiday. Happy New Year!!

Belinda said...

So sweet!

Taheerah said...

I love this sweet gingerbread card, and the patterned background is gorgeous! Having those snowflakes embossed like that reminds me of icing!