Melissas Paperie

Thursday, May 13, 2010

PTI Princess Challenge

Sorry for the delay with posting this challenge. My son has pneumonia and was having trouble breathing, so I took him to the Dr and he had a nebulizer treatment and also got Xrays taken.

Here is the inspiration photo for Papertrey Princess Challenge #8




The photo comes from Martha Stewart's website and is called Chocolate Faux Bois Wedding Cake. Looks pretty yummy! Be inspired by any or all of the elements in this beautiful photo!

I hope to be back later with my card.

Melissa

6 comments:

Dana said...

Awesome inspiration photo Melissa. I'm so sorry your son is ill...take care of him and worry about your card later.

Diane said...

What a beautiful pic. My wheels are turning. Hope your little guy is feeling better very soon. You take care of him and not worry about us. Hugs to you!

Mariah said...

Hey...hope your little guy feels better soon. I know how much it can rattle your nerves when your little one has breathing issues. I feel for you! Thanks for taking time out of the craziness of life to post a challenge! Hope you all get some rest and recover quickly! Hugs to you too!

anya said...

Ooh! What a great challenge Melissa! That photo has a lot of great stuff in it. I hope you son starts feeling better soon - sending happy thoughts your way!

Val said...

Great challenge Melissa. Hope your little guy is doing much better.
A lot of inspiration in that picture. Can't wait to get started.

Aimes said...

Oh Melissa, I so hope your little guy is on the mend, sounds scary to have to take him for X-Rays. I hope you're OK too!
Look after yourself!
Hugs,
Aimes
x
P.S Totally drooled over my keyboard with that pic LOL!