Melissas Paperie

Friday, May 7, 2010

Round and Round

It's been a while since I posted...my daughter has stopped napping for the most part, so the days are pretty long and I've been so tired at night!

I made this card last weekend after seeing Laurie's beautiful card . I was inspired to try a background like the one she created. It was very easy to line up the circles.



I couldn't find a spot for the sentiment for I left it off for now and will add it to the inside when I find occasion to use it.

Thanks for looking!
Melissa

(all PTI unless noted)
Stamps: Round and Round (2009 Anniversary set)
Ink: Brilliance inks
Paper: Stampers Select White and Shimmery silver
Other: Silver ribbon (Michael's)

8 comments:

B said...

Lovely pattern you created!

Jenni said...

love it!

Jen said...

Oh, no! No more naps... will we ever see cards from you again?

Just think how good West Palm Beach is looking now!!

Dana said...

I love cards with no sentiment, and this is no exception Melissa. I too loved Laurie's card and your re-make of it is just as lovely. That silver ribbon is perfect!
I'm sorry the nap has disappeared...my thoughts are with you and i hope you get some sleep and some creative time too.

Amy Kolling said...

Great card and I love the silver! I made a background exactly like this for the PTI blog hop last month! This stamp WAS easy to line up. I think sometimes it's OK to have a card without a sentiment.....this is one of those cards!

Mara Campbell said...

What a pretty card, Melissa!!! Hopefully you'll get back into the swing of things, it's tough when the little ones decide not to nap anymore!

IamDerby said...

Very pretty Melissa! I remember those NO nap years. Now my kids are in school but I have to work!

Jen Carter said...

This is so pretty! I love that silver & blue together!!