Melissas Paperie

Thursday, June 24, 2010

Happy birthday

Rose happy birthday

All you PTI fans will recognize this card as a CASE (copy) of Nichole Heady's card. I didn't buy the new paper though, so I created my own using Polka Dot Basics II with vintage cream ink onto Aqua Mist.

I've been struggling to feel creative lately, so I found that CASEing has helped me at least get into my craft room and make something.

Thanks for looking!
Melissa

"Happy birthday" (All PTI unless noted)
Stamps: YOF: Rose, Enjoy the Ride sentiment
Ink: Rich Cocoa (Memento), Vintage Cream, Antique Linen and Walnut Stain (Ranger)
Paper: Vintage Cream, Kraft, Aqua Mist and Spring Moss
Other: Apron Lace border punch (EK Sucess), Foam tape, sponge, In Bloom impression plate

7 comments:

Leah said...

Beautiful Melissa, cased or not! I LOVE that you made your own pattern paper, that makes it really great to me:)

Jennifer Carter said...

This is so gorgeous!! I love the paper piecing you did, love the impression plate! Beautiful!!

Nancy L. said...

its beautiful! love that you made your own paper!

Belinda said...

Lovely! The stamping of the dots really makes a diff!

IamDerby said...

Your rose is so pretty. nice job

Emm said...

This is sooo pretty! I love the colors on this card!

Sue Ann said...

This card makes me want to get the YOF Rose ..... really so pretty Melissa and I love the colors that you used!!