Melissas Paperie

Monday, June 14, 2010

May your day...

I know that all you PTI fans have been seeing the peeks of the new jar set--isn't it so cute??!! I started to think about what I had similar to that already and I remembered the little jar in the Studio Style set!




So this little card was born...with an image than any button-crazed crafter would consider a happy sight! My pretty button collection definitely makes me happy!

Thanks for coming by!
Melissa

"May your day be filled with happiness" (All PTI unless noted)
Stamps: Studio Style and Big & Bold Wishes
Ink: Tuxedo Black (Memento), Copic markers
Paper: Rustic Cream and Smokey Shadow
Other: black gems and True Black satin ribbon

10 comments:

Lindsay said...

Love it!

IamDerby said...

oooh buttons! Yummy! Pretty card melissa!

Belinda said...

Oh this is fab! Love the masking you did and this would definitely make me filled with happiness! :)

Diane Jaquay said...

Totally CUTE Melissa!! I never did get that set but I sure do love it :)

Heather P. said...

This is just soooo ADORABLE! Love the happy colors! :)

Rhonda said...

So cute!! Great job on the masking.

Keva said...

So cute!! I love the colors and the little jars.

Lee said...

Very nice and I love the teacher cards on your previous post too!

Dana said...

Oh my gosh, I love the double row of these! You are so clever!

Laurie said...

Happiness is buttons right? hehe! Great card!!