Melissas Paperie

Friday, February 25, 2011

PTI February Blog Hop

It's PTI Blog Hop time! This month's theme is scallops.

Here's my card, where I included some vertical scallops. I overlapped two rows, one cut with the large scallops and one with the small scallop die.

Photobucket

I also used the Mat Stack 4 die, Big Birthday Wishes and By the Numbers Dies. The patterned paper is from the Basic Grey collection, Hopscotch.

Photobucket

Thanks for hopping by!
Melissa

"It's your 4th birthday" (all PTI unless noted)
Stamps: Big Birthday Wishes
Ink: Walnut Stain (Ranger), Chestnut Roan (Colorbox)
Paper: Berry Sorbet, Hopscotch (Basic Grey)
Other: Small and Large scallop dies, Mat Stack 4 Die, Berry Sorbet satin ribbon, By the Numbers Die, Foam tape, Sponge

15 comments:

Sara Mac said...

Cute card Melissa! Love the colors. We must be on the same wavelength because I did vertical scallops and the numbers die too:)

Michelle said...

Very pretty card what a great idea I just love those scallops x

Nancy L. said...

great idea, very cool idea!

Cathy Weber said...

Not sure if you planned it, but your card matches your blog design today! Those must be your favorite colors. I love this card. You used so many PTI sets and I especially love that number 4. So cute.

Lisa Voerg said...

What a sweet little card. Love the colors.

Sue Ann said...

GREAT card Mel. I love your combo of the paper and ribbon. And the focal image is just perfect~~

Lea L. said...

This is very pretty! You tied a great bow!! Awesome job! ♥♥♥

BethieJ said...

Melissa I LOVE this!! Such a GREAT card!! I sure LOVE that stamp set and number dies too!
have a GREAT weekend!

Denise said...

I {heart} how you used the two sizes of scallops together - darling! And the color scheme? FANTASTIC!!

Diane Jaquay said...

Melissa, this is BEAUTIFUL!! Love how you mixed the scallop sizes on your border!

Jen Carter said...

These scallops are so super fun with that patterned paper! How cool! Very pretty card!

@JoyceCasaldi said...

Love how you layered the scallops.
Have a fabulous Sunday!

Suzanne said...

Melissa, this is SO sweet. I love that shade of pink and the patterned paper is gorgeous!

B said...

Love the fun patterned papers and the overlap of the scallops!

Dana said...

What a visual eye twister there! I love how the PP makes amazing patterns where you cut scallops. Too cool.