Melissas Paperie

Thursday, February 24, 2011

Thinking of you, always

We have a tiny purple crocus poking out in our yard! Spring flowers may just be my favorite! In honor of the upcoming season, I made a card using the beautiful tuilips from "Wishing You".

Photobucket

I stamped a few extra of the blooms, cut them out and used small pop dots to pop them up on my card.

Photobucket

Thanks for stopping by!
Melissa

"Thinking of you, always" (all PTI unless noted)
Stamps: Wishing You, Year of Flowers: Lily of the Valley
Ink: Rouge (Colorbox), Purple Hydrangea, Versamagic (Memento) ** a good match for Plum Pudding**, Raspberry Fizz, Simply Chartreuse
Paper: Vintage Cream, Plum Pudding
Other: Raspberry Fizz satin ribbon, pop dots

12 comments:

Stimey said...

I like this one a lot. So pretty.

Also? Spring, where are you?!

Jen said...

Love it. Need to get u started on my Easter cards for this year too.

Eva said...

YEAH Tulips! I just posted on FB that I want tulips not snow...I found tulips!! Great card...very fun and so SPRING!

Ginny said...

This is just beautiful!! I love your color choices and the 3D effect of your flowers!

Kara said...

this is so pretty!! this is another set on my 'wish list'! just might have to order it now:)

Rose said...

So pretty Melissa !! Love the colours and thanks for reminding me I have this pretty set!

Mara Campbell said...

This is sooo pretty! I love how some of the tulips are popped up. I loved this set when I bought it, I need to pull it back out. Thanks for the inspiration!

Mad for Paper said...

This is so pretty. The popped up tulips look great.
TFS
Ang

Leah said...

SO pretty! I love the colors and the popped up ones, so springy! I love that set, probably one of my all time favs.:)

Stephanie said...

This is so pretty, Melissa! That yummy bow at the top is just the most perfect finishing touch. Love those 3-dimensional tulips, too!!!

Diane Jaquay said...

This is so pretty! Love how you popped some of the tulips!

B said...

Love the way you popped the flowers!