Melissas Paperie

Monday, February 20, 2012

Harvest Berries card set

I've been working on some sets of cards that will be donations to our preschool's silent auction.

Here is the first one: a set of cards using Harvest Berries. This may look familiar, and it is! I copied myself and redid this card .

Uploaded with Snapbucket

Uploaded with Snapbucket

I used sentiments from the Year of Flowers series, and the little butterfly from Round and Round. I used Berry Sorbet ink and ribbon, Aqua Mist ink and ribbon, Autumn Rose ink and ribbon, and Grape Jelly (Memento) ink and Royal Velvet ribbon, along with kraft ink and cardstock, and Vintage Cream cardstock.

Thanks for taking a look!
Melissa

3 comments:

June K said...

Such a cute set of cards. And CASE-ing yourself is always fun. I do that sometimes so I don't have to think as hard :)

Joyce said...

What a beautiful set of cards. And, how clever to case yourself. I do that sometimes, too. I'm sure they will be a big hit at the auction.

Sara Mac said...

WOW!!! These are gorgeous Melissa. I love everything about them.