Melissas Paperie

Sunday, August 5, 2012

Relax, it's the summer!

I'm back with my cards for the latest Card Caravan Challenge, which is summer!

I chose to use some gorgeous digital paper from Wishing Well Creations, called Summer Beach Cottage . Such great colors!!

Photobucket

My first card also uses Waltzingmouse Stamps' My Island and some A Muse Studio inks.

Photobucket

For this card, I cut the papers with PTI's hexagon cover plate and replaced some with a partial cover. The sentiment is from Lovely Together (PTI).

I hope you'll play along with this challenge at The Hybrid Chick .

Here's some challenges into which I'm entering my card.

Dream Valley Challenges --die cuts and punches
Pan Pastel- Summer Fun

4 comments:

Eileen said...

Love these cards ... a lot. beautiful colours and super designs.
Great work indeed. Thanks for joining in the PanPastels Challenge this week.
Eileen xx

Romantyczka said...

piękna praca,bardzo fajnie skomponowana całość

Kathyk said...

Simply smashing

Kathyk

Lindsay Craftymonster81 said...

Both fab cards, I love the palm tree image. Thank you for joining in with the PanPastel challenge blog
Lindsay xx