Melissas Paperie

Monday, January 24, 2011

Happy Monday! I've got two sick kids with me today...luckily there is no school today anyway. I'm getting a little tired of winter and all the sickies, so in an effort to invite spring, I've been making lots of cards with light, spring colors and beautiful florals!

Thiinking of you aqua Katie

The patterned paper is from Basic Grey, Hopscotch, and a Fancy Pants paper. The sentiment is from a Year of Flower set. Other cardstock colors are kraft, Lavendar Moon and Aqua Mist, along with an Aqua Mist satin ribbon.

Thanks for taking a look!
Melissa

8 comments:

IamDerby said...

this is a masterpiece Melissa! I love the patterned paper.

Lindsay said...

I love this card! I have two sickies too!

Aimes said...

Here's hoping your little ones get well soon!!!
This is such a pretty card; I love the soft pastel colours - you make me want spring to appear right now! LOL!
Hugs,
Aimes
x

Cheryl said...

Melissa, that card is so soft and pretty. Perfect for such a cold and dreary day.

Dana said...

I'm with you on being ready for spring Melissa! UGH. This cold weather and all the snow is giving me the blues.
Your card has such a sweet country charm and I love the mix of PP. What YOF set is that sentiment from? I like it. A lot. I guess I should go look for myself, huh?!

Sue Ann said...

Mel this card is so beautiful, the detail is always so perfect on your cards. The pp reminds me of the wall paper on your blog .... This card is truly something speical!!!

Heather P. said...

Such a beautiful card, Melissa! Hope your little ones feel better soon!

B said...

Such a soft lovely set of colors! Hope your little ones feel better soon!