Melissas Paperie

Friday, May 13, 2011

Baby

I made some more baby cards!

Photobucket

I stamped a background using two of the Tiny Tags stamps and added buttons to each image. I'm on such a kraft cardstock and white ink kick!

Photobucket

I tied some rustic cream twine and added a tag from Tiny Tags stamped with "Baby".

I'll be back soon with two boy baby cards!

Melissa

"Baby" (all PTI unless noted)
Stamps: Tiny Tags
Ink: Fresh Snow, Grape Jelly (Memento)
Paper: Kraft, Royal Velvet and Lavendar Moon
Other: Royal Velvet buttons, Lavendar Moon buttons, Hawaiian Shores buttons, Rustic Cream twine, Tiny Tags dies, Pop Dots

5 comments:

Monica K. said...

Very cute card! Such a sweet idea to stamp tags and add the buttons. Adorable!

B said...

So cute! Love all the buttons!

Unknown said...

This is so pretty! so cute, the buttons are yummy!

Leah said...

Oh my goodness!! LOVE this card so much...will have to lift this idea:) I make a ton of baby cards for a local shop that sells them,love all the other recent ones too:)

LittleSurferGirl said...

Oh my buttons! What a great idea to use the tags stamp for the background! Adorable!