Melissas Paperie

Thursday, May 12, 2011

Look who has just arrived!

Just when I think life can't get any busier, it does! Is May like this for everyone else??

I made a couple of baby cards this morning. Beth and I are trading, baby cards for a mag, so these will be off to her, as well as others yet to be made!

And baby cards is the latest PTI Princess challenge offered up by Lee .

Photobucket

I loved the card Photobucket


Thanks for taking a look!
Melissa

"Look who has just arrived!" (all PTI unless noted)
Stamps: Polka Dot Basics, Label Basics, Baby Button Bits
Ink: Fresh Snow, Sweet Blush, Rich Cocoa (Memento), Walnut Stain (Ranger)
Paper: Stamper's Select White and Kraft, Emma's Shoppe (Crate Paper)
Other: Copic markers, pink ribbon, foam tape, sponge, Edgers #1

8 comments:

BethieJ said...

BEAUTIFUL Melissa! I LOVE them!!! LOVE those flowers!!!
Have a GREAT day!

Lee said...

These cards are gorgeous. I'm glad the challenge fitted in with your card swap...I saw it on the forum. I so want that magazine too.

Michelle said...

Wow!!! your cards are so pretty I love the pink with the kraft card stock !!

B said...

So lovely! Love the pp flower centers! Adds a perfect touch!

Gretchen and the boys said...

Very pretty card!

DF said...

LOVE these Melissa! Beautiful, beautiful. They are just a perfect balance of pattens on the flower centres and 'clean' backgrounds. Two more things for my wish list - Baby button bits and Polka dot Basics 1. ;)

Dana said...

This is some GORGEOUS paper piecing!

LittleSurferGirl said...

These cards a SO cute! Why can't I ever remember to stamp onto patterned paper? What a great look!