Melissas Paperie

Friday, July 22, 2011

Caring thoughts...

Happy Friday! I am waiting for Cheryl and Sherry to pick me up, and we are off to Cincinatti for PTI's Stamp-A-Faire! I'm so excited!!

Photobucket

I'm making a stash of sympathy cards for my mom, and this is one I did recently. I stamped the daisy image (from Friendship Jar Fillers) onto Fine Linen cardstock and colored them to look like Black-Eyed Susans (Maryland's state flower!). The card base is simply chartreuse. The sentiment comes from Healing Touch.

Have a great weekend! I'll be back on Sunday or Monday to share photos from my weekend.
Melissa

2 comments:

Diane Jaquay said...

This is LOVELY, Melissa! Great use of those daisies! Hope you're having a nice summer :)

Mara Campbell said...

Your coloring is always so beautiful. Hope you had a great time at the faire!!