Melissas Paperie

Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Congratulations

I'm back with a baby card!

Months ago, Betsy Veldman posted a card that was similar to this--a baby bundle hanging off a branch. It is amazingly beautiful and I wished I had the stamps to recreate it. Now, I do, with "Bundle of Love". I used "Out on a Limb" for the branch, blooms, stars and moon. The "congratulations" comes from Inside and Out: Baby.

Photobucket


I sponged my scene with Spring Rain ink, and also added some Enchanted Evening ink around the edges. The stars got a touch of glitter, and I added a center with my white gel pen to the the blossoms on the tree branch.

Sorry for the bad picture, I tried many time to photograph it well and it just didn't come out clearly.

Thanks for looking!
Melissa

5 comments:

Joyce said...

This is a great card. Almost makes me wish I knew some babies, so I could make one too. In the photo, the ribbon gives off a very cool shadow.

Joan B said...

beautiful -- soft and sweet

Kristii said...

Absolutely beautiful!!!!

Leah said...

SO pretty! I want to try this little scene too:)

LittleSurferGirl said...

So soft and pretty, Melissa! I love the patterned paper. How perfect that this car could be for a boy or a girl! Great job!