Melissas Paperie

Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Cupcake Card

Hi! I made this card a while back, and just realized that I never shared it!

Photobucket


Joan B was SO sweet to lend me her cupcake die, and I really enjoyed making this birthday card for a little girl. I stamped the top portion with Polka Dot Basics, and cut the bottom out with a shimmery Bazzil cardstock. I made the flower using felt, and it's been sitting in my stash for a while waiting for the perfect occasion to be used!

Hope you're having a great week!
Melissa

6 comments:

Joan B said...

Melissa, this is gorgeous. Consider yourself the owner of the die! Some day I might borrow it but it is yours to use, sell, give away some day, etc.

Sue Ann said...

FANTASTIC CARD~~ Love the colors and how about that YUMMO felt flower!!!

Anika said...

This is adorable, Melissa!

Katy @ Live Laugh Love Craft said...

This is SO cute!

LittleSurferGirl said...

I love the bow! I've never put a bow on my cupcake cards, but it makes a great addition!

Joyce said...

That is one scrumptious looking card. I have that die, too, and am always on the look out for cute ways to use it. That flower/cherry on top looks just like a luscious piece of chocolate--delicious. Would you share how you made it?