Melissas Paperie

Sunday, June 10, 2012

Sweet birthday wishes

Hope you had a great weekend! I received my first order from Wplus9 on Friday afternoon, and made this card today. I used some of the tiny leaves from Folk Art Florals, the frame, sentiment and berries are from Fresh Picked. I think I have plenty of berry stamps now :)

Photobucket

Thanks for taking a look!
Melissa

"Sweet birthday wishes"
Stamps: Folk Art Floral and Fresh Picked (Wplus9)
Ink: Simply Chartreuse, Enchanted Evening, Royal Velvet and Scarlet Jewel (PTI)
Paper: Royal Velvet and Stamper's Select White (PTI)
Other: Royal velvet satin ribbon, foam tape

4 comments:

Laurie said...

Ack! Love this!! I got this set Friday and made something today too! I love the colors you used! So so pretty!

Suzanne said...

Melissa, the stamping looks like patterned paper! The colors are so vivid and beautiful, and I love the ribbon and how you placed the frame in the top corner. Adorable!

Taheerah said...

So fun and cute Melissa! Looks like quite a lot of you got this set at the same time and you're all putting it to great use!! Your berries look good enough to eat!!

Thanks so much for your sweet comment left on my blog! It totally made me smile from ear to ear!! Truly appreciate it!!

IamDerby said...

Fabulous card Melissa!