Melissas Paperie

Thursday, June 21, 2012

You make me happy

It's definitely sunshiny here! Hope everyone is staying cool! I played around with the Sunrise Impression plate, Lovely Layers and We Go Together tonight and make this:

Photobucket

I decided to add a second set of the leaves to my flower, and I stamped and cut off just this portion of the sentiment (no gray skies on this card!).

Thanks of coming by!
Melissa

"You Make Me Happy" (All PTI unless noted)
Stamps: Lovely Layers and We go together
Ink: New Leaf, Ripe Avocado, Raspberry Fizz, Pure Poppy, Winter Wisteria, Royal Velvet, Summer Sunrise, Canyon Clay
Paper: New Leaf, Raspberry Fizz, Rustic Cream
Other: Lovely Layers die, Sunrise IP, Foam Tape

11 comments:

June K said...

Such a lovely and colorful card, Melissa. I really like it.

Joyce said...

Some lucky gal got her PTI order already! You always put your stuff to such good use so quickly. Love all the bright colors you used on this one.

Mara Campbell said...

I love the bold bright colors and that impression plate is awesome!!

Annheidel said...

Love this card! Love the sunburst in pink and that layered flower is perfection. :)

JJ Bolton said...

Just beautiful! Love the debossed background! And the banner sentiment is just perfect!

IamDerby said...

This is fabulous!!!! LOVE!

Susan said...

This is awesome!! I love the composition of it and how you combined the stamp sets with the Sunshine plate. Genius!!

Emma said...

I love this card so much Melissa. I'll be adding Lovely Layers to my wish list!

Emma said...

I love this card so much Melissa! I'll definitely be adding Lovely Layers to my wish list :)

Amy Kolling said...

Melissa, I did NOT need to see this! I thought I could live without that IP and stamp set (the words) but now I must have both! I love love this!

Anonymous said...

Very pretty, Melissa.