Melissas Paperie

Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Welcome Baby

It's the last day of school and it's raining all day!

My husband has a friend at work who is having a baby girl tomorrow, so I made this card to go with the gift.

Photobucket

I used Soft Stone cardstock and all the purple PTI inks: Winter Wisteria, Lavendar Moon, Plum Pudding and Royal Velvet. The flowers are from Happy Hydrangea. I cut a Tag Sale die for the sentiment (from Say it Loud, WMS) and cut off the top portion before adhering. The little bow is also from Happy Hydrangea.

I definitely have hydrangeas on the brain....we have a row of gorgeous hydrangeas in front of our house and they are so lovely right now. They're blooming in blues, purples and pinks and we are enjoying them!

Thanks for looking!
Melissa

2 comments:

Joyce said...

Such a pretty card. All those purples look so nice together.

Lynn said...

Beautiful work Melissa! I love all the hydrangeas together.