Melissas Paperie

Tuesday, June 2, 2009

End of the year teacher gift


I found this adorable Imaginisce paper and wanted to use it for a gift for my son's preschool teacher. I used Lauren Meader's My Timeless Template called Perfect Matchbox for this project. I'm still deciding what to put in the box...chocolates and a gift card?? candle?



For her card, I was inspired by Melissa Phillip's card .



Being a teacher is the most important job in the world (after mommies and daddies!) and I hope that our teacher will know how much we appreciate her! She is an amazing person and we will miss being in class with her!



"Teacher" (all products PTI unless noted)
Stamps: Polka Dot Basics, Damask Designs, Teacher's Apple, Background Basics: Text Style
Ink: Spring Moss, Ripe Avocado, Pure Poppy, Dark Chocolate, Versamark
Paper: Vintage Cream, Pure Poppy, Spring Moss
Other: Filigree clear detail ep, spring moss grosgrain ribbon, button, cream twine, Label 1 Nestablities die

Box
Template: My Timeless Templates: Perfect Matchbox
Paper: Teacher's Pet: My New Pencil Box (Imaginisce), Spring Rain
Other: yellow eyelet, Pure Poppy satin ribbon

7 comments:

Lee said...

Stunning card and gift box. Whatever you decide to put in the box, I'm sure the teacher is going to love it.

Stimey said...

Darn it, I've been upstaged. Which is not totally hard, considering I haven't gotten her ANYTHING yet. Last day is tomorrow, huh? Guess I'm going shopping today.

By the way, this is all gorgeous. You have an incredible talent.

Niki Estes said...

What a cute set, Melissa! I love the colors and your matchbox is so cute!

BethieJ said...

Oh I LOVE your box and card Melissa!!!

Mara Campbell said...

CA-UUUUUTE box!!! I love the ribbon for the pull out on the box, such a great detail!

B said...

Super cute!

Jen said...

I am so inspired. Your talent amazes me.