Melissas Paperie

Friday, June 12, 2009

"Thank you" picture frame



I was asked to make a frame as a thank you gift. It was really fun to create and I like how it turned out! The pandas, monkeys, tigers and lions represent the different classes at my son's preschool.



Special thank you to the PTI forum members who helped me to track down the tiger and panda stamps!! I used the "thank you" sentiment from Star Prints because I love the fonts so much! I blocked out the eyes for privacy reasons in the photo and I'm sorry the photo is not great. I was very difficult for photograph with the glass.

Thanks for looking!
Melissa

"Thank you frame"
Stamps: panda and tiger, Wild Things (Imaginisce), lion and monkey (???), sentiment (Star Prints, PTI)
Paper: various Bazzill and PTI cardstock
Ink: Really rust (Stampin' Up!), dark chocolate and True Black (PTI)
Other: small star punch, dimensionals, gems

13 comments:

Stimey said...

It's beautiful. I bet she loved it.

B said...

What a great frame! Super cute idea!

Cheryl said...

That frame is just adorable! I love how the animals are cut out. Beautiful!

IamDerby said...

This turned out amazing! Beautiful job!

BethieJ said...

Melissa that turned out BEAUTIFUL! What a wonderful gift!!!! So glad you were able to find your stamps!!
Have a GREAT day!

peggysue said...

What a lovely gift you've created. Everything about it looks just great, the cute little animals, the colors, your arrangement.

Niki Estes said...

Oh, that turned out so cute! I love the animals framing the image!

Leah said...

This came out so cute! Love all those animals:)

Katy Myhre said...

Very cute idea! Your so clever!

Daniela F. said...

I just hopped over from the PTI forum... Such a wonderful gift, Melissa. This is sooo cute!! :-)

Daniela F. said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Aimes said...

Oh that's just adorable! So sweet! Thanks for poppin' by my blog with the birthday wishes too!
Aimes
x

Mara Campbell said...

that is the cutest ever!! I love this!!