Melissas Paperie

Monday, June 1, 2009

Papertrey Princesses Challenge #3


Today I worked on the third challenge for the Papertrey Princesses blogging group (members are listed below on right sidebar. Leah challenged us to do a one layer card with no other paper beside our card base and stamps only. This is not my usual style, so I was very intimidated! Finally, I just got down to work and made this card using the stamp sets "Life" and "Birds of a Feather".



Thanks for looking!
Melissa

"take Flight" (all products PTI unless noted)
Stamps: Life, Birds of a Feather
Ink: spring moss, ripe avocado, lemon tart, summer sunrise, dark chocolate, Antique Linen Distress (Ranger)
Paper: Vintage Cream
Other: corner rounder, sponge

5 comments:

Lindsay said...

It looks like you succeeded brilliantly. That is a lovely card. I love the greens.

B said...

Great job with this! I'm so gonna struggle with this challenge -- note that mine isn't done yet. Haha!

BethieJ said...

FANTASTIC Card.. GREAT job on the challenge!

Mara Campbell said...

Great job with the challenge. It was a toughie and you made a great card!!

Jen said...

I think this one is awesome. So beautiful.