Melissas Paperie

Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Wish Big

I'm sharing a card today that I made for Joyce--my fellow PTI blogging group member. Hope you have a wonderful day, Joyce! I'm not sure it will reach her in time due to the lack of mail around here the last few days.



I've used this same card design before and I love it. I wanted to try out my new color--lavendar moon. It was the only color I hadn't bought from PTI and I kept holding out. It's a bit more pink than I had hoped, but still pretty.

Thanks for looking!
Melissa

"Wish Big" (all PTI unless noted)
Stamps: Big & Bold Wishes, Baby Button Bits
Ink: Plum Pudding, Versamark
Paper: Plum Pudding, Lavendar Moon, Stamper's Select White
Other: Plum Pudding satin ribbon, Clear Detail embossing powder (Filigree), gems, Copic Marker (to color gems), heat tool, Threading Water border punch (Fiskars)

6 comments:

Heather P. said...

This is so pretty! Purple isn't a color I normally reach for, but I love how this turned out! :)

@JoyceCasaldi said...

It's beautiful! Than You!!!!

Cheryl said...

What a pretty card!

Mara Campbell said...

So very sweet! I love the colors!!

Taheerah said...

Lovely card!! I think Lavender Moon takes a bit of getting used to but I'm sure you'll learn to love it!!

Aimes said...

I love this layout - you did the one with snowflakes if I remember rightly and that one totally rocked too!
I'm putting off ordering the purpley colours too but they're pretty much all I need to complete my cardstock and ink collection and you've made them look fabulous on this card!
Just off to add them to my basket LOL...
x