Melissas Paperie

Thursday, August 26, 2010

Happy Anniversary!

Today is my mom and dad's 38th Wedding Anniversary! Congratulations, Mom and Dad and I hope you have a wonderful day!

Here is the card I made them:

MD anniversary 2010

The paper is from the new Echo Park line. I used the new Mat Stack 4 as well as Mat Stack 1, to create the focal image. The stamped portion is from Round and Round.

I'm really having a hard time not using Hawaiian Shores in everything I make...I guess that Fall will cure me of that?!

Thanks for coming by!
Melissa

9 comments:

Jen Carter said...

This is so pretty! I love it!! The colors are fabulous!

Aimes said...

Congrats to your folks, Melissa! That's a lot of years to celebrate!
Love Hawaiian Shores too, but I notice your hint of brown in this card may help you lead onto fall colours!
Hugs,
Aimes
x

Diane Jaquay said...

Those 2 Mat Stacks look wonderful together! Beautiful card, and congratulations to your parents!

Sara Mac said...

So pretty Melissa! I love the colors. The two dies look great layered together. Happy Anniversary to your parents!

Laurie said...

Melissa this is so pretty! I love the layered mat stacks! That looks amazing as a focal point!

IamDerby said...

Beautiful card! I have been loving echo park lately.

B said...

So lovely!

Leah said...

So pretty, I'm sure they loved it. I love the colors you chose, so refreshing!

Geny said...

This is just lovely, I especially like the layered mat stacks!!