Melissas Paperie

Friday, August 13, 2010

Thank you so much

This card was made for a super special friend and it went out in the mail today for her. I hope that she likes it!

I used a fun digital kit by Zoe Pearn called Alphabet Soup (these papers are from the girls version). She designs for My Minds Eye and I loved this collection, but couldn't wait for the paper version :)

Thank you Sara

I also used PTI's ticket border die, Beautiful Blooms dies, some buttons and twine and the sentiment from Delightful Dahlias.

Thank you Sara close

Thanks for looking!
Melissa

13 comments:

Aimes said...

This is so fabby, so fun, I just love it!!!! Thanks for the link too because I think you might have just enabled me to 'go digital' LOL!
Hugs,
Aimes
x

Laurie said...

Melissa, I love love love this! What fun and happy colors! and I love how you popped out the ticket! The felt flower is such a great touch! Adorable!

Laurie said...

Melissa, I love love love this! What fun and happy colors! and I love how you popped out the ticket! The felt flower is such a great touch! Adorable!

Deb C said...

Melissa, I LOVE the colors and papers used on this card. Your friend is very lucky indeed.

I'm going to have to be on the look out for these papers. They are just so happy.

Diane Jaquay said...

This card is FABULOUS and HAPPY and it makes me SMILE!!!

Anika said...

Those are some seriously cute papers! Love the colors! Love how you put the patterns together to make this beauty of a card!

B said...

How bright and fun!!! Love the fun colors, the fab layout and the stitching!

Jenni said...

Love the fun colors! Fabulous card!

Heather P. said...

Eeeeep!! This is so totally CA-UTE! Love this! :)

Unknown said...

Beautiful Melissa, even thought lots of things going on in this card, its still is not overwhelming, I am sure your freind gonna love it!

Beebeebabs said...

Very nice card love the pattern paper you used tfs!

IamDerby said...

This is awesome, I love all your patterned paper.

Sara Mac said...

Melissa, this adorable card arrived in my mailbox today!! I LOVE it! I cannot believe that these are digital papers. They look amazing. Thank you so much for the fun card and the gc. I wasn't expecting this at all. Can't wait to display this beauty in my craft room!