Melissas Paperie

Saturday, August 7, 2010

Love You Forever

It's my wedding anniversary, so I made this card for my loving husband. No ribbons or gems needed on this one.

Love you Forever

The paper comes from a very cool digital kit called Vintage Tee Revival by Dysfunctional Design.

I cut a mat using the Mat Stack 1 and popped it up with foam tape, and heat embossed the sentiment using White Detail embossing powder. The hearts, from Heart Prints, were stamped with red Colorbox ink and cut out, adhered on with some dark chocolate Baker's twine.

Thanks for stopping by!
Melissa

9 comments:

B said...

This is so pretty! How lovely!

Diane Jaquay said...

This is sweet and simple, perfect for your husband! Happy Anniversary to the 2 of you :)

Aimes said...

Happy Anniversary to you and your DH!!! This card is fab - love the background you created and you still have fab dimension even without the ribbons or bling!
Hugs,
Aimes
x

Lee Anne said...

What a great card! I like the twine with the hearts. Hope you had a great day

IamDerby said...

Beautiful card! Happy anniversary!

Anika said...

Very pretty card! Happy Anniversary!

Leah said...

Love the card! I hope you had a wonderful anniversary! You are the second person I know now that celebrates the same anniversary day as me and my hubby! We just celebrated our 11th:)

Dana said...

Well happy anniversay to you and your DH Melissa! I love the addition of baker's twine here, such a sweet touch!

BethieJ said...

Melissa.. Happy BELATED Anniversary! Your card turned out WONDERFUL!!
Hope you had a FUN day!