Melissas Paperie

Sunday, September 4, 2011

Card Caravan #1

Hello! I am a member of the newly-formed Card Caravan from here to see all the cards and view the details.


Photobucket

My card uses the digital kit Sew Cute , a collaboration between Sugarplum Paperie, Danielle Engelbretson Designs and Mari K. And it is indeed, so cute!

I used a couple of the digital papers for my card, and also printed off the thread spool image. I wrapped some twine around the spool to make it look real!

I hope that you'll check out our challenge and play along!
Melissa

"Sew happy for you"
Paper: Sew Cute , a collaboration between Sugarplum Paperie, Danielle Engelbretson Designs and Mari K, Summer Sunrise cs (PTI)
Ink: Walnut Stain (Ranger)
Other: word processing for sentiment, Hibiscus Burst satin ribbon(PTI), Mat Stack 4 Die (PTI), Hawaiian Shores buttons (PTI), Twine

2 comments:

Laurie said...

This is adorable Melissa! I live the colorful background! That twine spool is too cute! :)

Joyce said...

Very cute card. I like all the colors.