Melissas Paperie

Tuesday, September 6, 2011

A Merry Christmas to You

Good morning!

I've started working on my Christmas cards and will have a few to share over the next days.

Photobucket

For this card, I stamped the triangle wreath image from Tranquility Triology as a background. I then colored the small berries with a Copic marker. The sentiment comes from the Waltzingmouse Stamps set, The Compliments of the Season. I also used Mat Stack 1 Collection for the frame, and Mat Stack 1 die and the Layerz die.

Have a great day!
Melissa

4 comments:

Joyce said...

Very cheery Christmas card.

Cammie said...

Melissa, this is stunning--love the background you created with Tranquility Triology. I've pinned this.

Sharron said...

Love how you added the berries--what a fabulous idea for Christmas! Wonderful choice of sentiments too!

Rose A said...

Melissa this is STUNNING ! Love the background. And the sentiment matches it perfectly !