Melissas Paperie

Friday, September 9, 2011

Christmas Tree

Hi! Well, the sun finally made an apperance this week! Thank goodness!

I'm happy to report that I finished my self-imposed mission to make cards using each of my Christmas sets. This card features an oldie-but-goodie, Believe, by PTI.

Photobucket

The background (Musical Backgrounds, WMS) was stamped onto Ripe Avocado cardstock, using Versamark ink. I also stamped the tree with versamark, and heat embossed it using Gold Zing embossing powder. In real life, it's sparkly!

Photobucket

I colored the tree with Copic markers, and stamped the label (Label Basics, PTI) with Creamy Brown ink (Colorbox).

Hope you have a great start to your weekend!
Melissa

2 comments:

Joyce said...

This is such a beautiful card. I wonder if you are trying to use all your Christmas stamps so you can get some new ones???? You naughty girl. Are you excited about the peeks tonight--I am.

Joan B said...

beautiful job!