Melissas Paperie

Sunday, September 18, 2011

Card Caravan Button Challenge

Hope you're having a great weekend!

I'm back with the next Card Caravan challenge, brought to you by The Hybrid Chick . This week's challenge is to use one or more buttons!

Here's my card:

Photobucket

I used Karen Lewis' digital kit Camporama . Aren't the colors and designs lovely?! I punched out some of the papers with my square punched and adhered them in this pattern after inking all the edges.

A Terracotta Tile button (Papertrey Ink) was added at each intersection, and I also added the little tag (Tiny Tags, Papertrey Ink) tied on with twine. The cardstock is also Terracota Tile (PTI).

I hope you'll check out our challenge and play along!

Melissa

4 comments:

Sue Ann said...

LOVE ~~ so eye catching!!! the colors are so perfect and the buttons are placed perfectly!!! FABBY Mel~~

Joyce said...

This is terrific. It reminds me of a cozy quilt. What a great idea for a get well card.

LuAnn said...

A nice worn, warm quilt in paper version! great job Melissa!

Mara Campbell said...

This is really cool, love the quilt design and the buttons!