Melissas Paperie

Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Sweetest Holiday Wishes

It's Wednesday! It's been raining so much here...hope you're dry where you are!

I am on a quest to make a card with every Christmas stamp set that I own...so here is today's card using Friendship Jar Holiday Fillers.

Photobucket

I stamped and masked the three jars and the fillers. They all were colored using Copic markers, and I added glitter to the cookies using my Quickie Pen and Martha Stewart glitter. The sentiment, from Holiday Button Bits, was stamped onto a label from Label Basics. Finally, I tied a ribbon using 1/4" silk ribbon.

Thanks for taking a look!
Melissa

8 comments:

Elena said...

adorable! I love the 3 jars in a row!

Leigh Penner said...

I left a comment on the PTI showcase forum, but I had to come and tell you here, too.... Your stamping skills amaze me! I'm still trying to figure out how you stamped the jars like this! And your shading is excellent, too!

Victoria said...

Fun card, Melissa! Love the scene of goodies you made. It almost makes me want to bake a batch of Christmas cookies even though it's going to be in the high 80's today!

Joyce said...

What a beautiful card. I love how you masked and layered the jars. I'm going to have to try that. I made a card last year using just the candy, and it took FOREVER to color, so I can imagine how long this card must have taken--and your coloring is so much better than mind. What a treasure.

Stimey said...

Love this so much! It's adorable!

carol (krillsister) said...

Cute card. such detail too. Love the sentiment. The ribbon is the perfect accent too!

Kara said...

this is awesome!! so smart to use more than one jar like this!!great coloring too!!

Jen Adcock said...

Holy cow! This is super! Killer masking. Amazing work!