Melissas Paperie

Thursday, March 18, 2010

Easter

I have a couple fun projects to share today that are all Easter themed!

First is a banner I created using MKC's DIY Printable Scalloped Banner , one of my favorite things! It also uses a new product from Quirky Twerp, Easter Rosettes , and papers from Happy Little Easter and You are my sunshine . Some of which are on sale today as they are new releases!



I also made a fun little Easter card with papers and images from the kit I Luv U , by Mari Koegelenberg.



Hope you're having a great day!
Melissa

9 comments:

Lindsay said...

Hey, I want to see more pictures of the banner. It looks so cute!

B said...

What a cute looking banner! :) And lovely easter card too!

Anonymous said...

Nice brief and this fill someone in on helped me alot in my college assignement. Say thank you you on your information.

Mara Campbell said...

Oh Melissa, I love the banner!!!! And that card is so cute with the little birdies. Great projects!!

Genevieve said...

Fab!

Laurie said...

Cute cute! (Love your blog background too btw!)

Caryn said...

Another fabulous creation. I have some awards for you over on my blog if you'd like to pick them up!!

Big hugs and thanks for your inspiration.

Caryn xxx

Dana said...

Aww Melissa your banner is amazing! I want to see more of it! And your fun Easter card is so coordinated with the tiny pink chicks in the clouds. Very fun.

Val said...

Melissa,

These are great projects. Love the banner. It's so cute!