Melissas Paperie

Thursday, March 11, 2010

Soaring by to say hi

Or really dragging myself by to say hi...
I'm taking a short break from the throes of the stomach flu to show you a card I made using some beautiful digital paper that releases today at The Digichick . It's called All a Flutter , and it included many beautiful, spring papers and images.



When I saw this paper I realized it coordinated perfectly with Niki Este's new stamp set and die called Butterfly Dream.

Back to the trenches!
Melissa

"Soaring by to say hi" (all PTI unless noted)
Stamps: Butterfly Dreams and Everday Button Bits
Ink: Purples and brown (color box chalk inks), Walnut Stain (Ranger)
Paper: Lavendar Moon, All a Flutter
Other: Butterfly Die, Pearls, sewing machine, foam tape, sponge

10 comments:

Cheryl said...

That is a beautiful card--I love the colors. I hope you feel better soon!

Diane Jaquay said...

This is so beautiful! I sure hope you feel better soon :)

Heather P. said...

Oh wow, I love this!! Soooo cute!!

Hope you feel better SOON!

Dana said...

Oh Melissa I'm so sorry about the illness surrounding you, but maybe it should happen more often because your mojo is not ill! This card is stunning. What did you ink the sentiment strip with? The matching ink? It's sooo pretty.

Genevieve said...

Oh my goodness! This is stunning Melissa & you made it while feeling ill! Impressive
Hope you feel better soon x

B said...

Oh so pretty! Being sick and having sick family is never fun! Hope you feel better soon

Niki Estes said...

This is so pretty, Melissa! I love that patterned paper and the extra touches like the stitching and pearls!

anya said...

Oh wow, this is beautiful! What fortuitous coordination!! ;) Love it!

IamDerby said...

Gorgeous! Love the colors! Great job pairing that sentiment with the butterflies.

Debbie Olson said...

So beautiful, Melissa!