Melissas Paperie

Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Last day of March??

I can't believe how quickly this year is going! I wanted to share a photo of some little birds I made for my kids. I ripped this project idea out of Family Fun magazine two years ago, but just now got around to making them.



I couldn't find the link on the Family Fun website, but here it is on a different blog . (Scroll down to the second project, Spread your wings). The project was pretty easy to make--just be sure to dry it overnight.



And finally, here's a peek of a card from my post today at Waltzingmouse Makers .

16 comments:

Dana said...

Melissa your chicks are so cute! We made the same one from FF mag a few years ago, but they did not look anywhere NEAR as good as yours. I'm off to check out your card now...

Mrs. Tamashiro said...

Those chicks are adorable. I'm definitely gonna make them with my kiddos.

Susan said...

Oh my cuteness!! My girls would adore them. I just love those feather arms!!

Laurie said...

So cute!! I bet the kids love them!

Diane Jaquay said...

Hee hee, how cute!!

Jen Carter said...

Looks so fun! I need to make my way over to see your card. It looks really cute from the glimpse you've shown us!

Anika said...

How cute! That peek of your card looks fun too!

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness... those birdies are so cute! What a fun idea.

Teresa said...

Those little chicks are super cute!! And I love the eggs on your card too.

Anonymous said...

Super super cute!

Leah said...

Those little birds are so cute! I love them both:)

Mara Campbell said...

cute cute cute!!!! Great job with those little birdies!!

Sue Ann said...

HOW CUTE!!! Love those little chicks .......

B said...

How awesome are those birdies!!! :)

Julia Aston said...

What totally sweet little chicks! how fun are these!?!?

IamDerby said...

Oh my goodness! This is too cute!