Melissas Paperie

Monday, March 15, 2010

Happy Birthday, Dana!

Today is my fellow PTI Princess Dana's birthday! Happy birthday, friend! Hope you had a great day!

I am late with getting her card in the mail, but here it is...had to use orange and leaves on the card!



I wanted to try a clear card as Nichole Heady showed in one of her posts in the last few days. (sorry not to post a link, but my computer/internet is going so slow!) Clear cards are fun, I'll definitely try it again soon.

Here's the inside:



Thanks for coming by to look!
Melissa

"Happy Happy Birthday" (all PTI unless noted)
Stamps: Polka Dot Basics, Heartfelt Basics, Fillable Frames #1, Blooming Button Bits
Ink: Antique Linen (ranger), Ripe avocado, Dark Chocolate and Orange Zest
Paper: Vintage Cream, Ripe Avocodo and Clear cardstock
Other: Orange Zest twill tape, foam tape, sponge

8 comments:

BethieJ said...

Melissa this is FABULOUS!!!
Happy Belated Birthday! Hope your day was GREAT!

Kara said...

Great card!! love the colors and the use of clear cardstock!!
Kara

Dana said...

OMG. I LOVE this card Melissa. I can't believe it's actually comimg to ME! EEEK! Do I drop hints as to my fave color or what? *grin* It's like you crawled into my brain and made the card I would have made for myself!!!! YOu are the bestest ever!

Diane Jaquay said...

This is beautiful Melissa! Love how you popped the flowers, and how you decorated the inside of the card :)

Heather P. said...

This is totally fabulous! And the colors? LOVE them!

IamDerby said...

Hi Melissa! This is gorgeous! Love the way you did up the inside too.

B said...

Lovely! :)

Mara Campbell said...

Beautiful Melissa!! I love the clear card!