Melissas Paperie

Sunday, March 28, 2010

Wish Big

Happy Sunday!

I am playing catch up with our PTI Princess challenges... Pam used one way back to use scoring. Here's my card:



It ended up looking very circus-like, in my opinion. I used the polka-dot tab from Mini Scrapbooks: Tabs with the large scallop die, and the sentiment is from Big & Bold Wishes. The beautiful Label 4 stamp is from Waltzingmouse Stamps.



And a look at the inside:



Thanks for coming by!
Melissa

"Wish Big" (all PTI unless noted)
Stamps: Big & Bold Wishes, Mini Scrapbook: Tabs, Label 4 (Waltzingmouse Stamps)
Ink: Raspberry Fizz, Enchanted Evening and Hawaiian Shores
Paper: Stamper's Select White and Raspberry Fizz
Other: Scor-Pal, HS satin ribbon, Large scalloped die, Label 4 Nestabilities Die

16 comments:

Diane Jaquay said...

Awesome!! Love the scallops, and the bold design and colors!

Barb Słomińska - Mucia said...

it's so beautiful :) i love this raspberry ink :) it's so fresh and summer(-ish??) :)

Genevieve said...

Gorgeous Melissa :)

Unknown said...

Love those scallops!!! fab card!

Anika said...

Very pretty, Melissa! I really need to use that swirly image from Big & Bold Wishes - I love the idea of using it on the inside of the card!

Mara Campbell said...

The colors are fantastic!!! And I love the scallops, awesome card!

Amanda said...

Very nice! Love those stamped scallops.

IamDerby said...

LOVE the scallops! Please dont make me want that tab set anymore. LOL

Denise said...

Oh your blog site is GORGEOUS, the layout and of course your beautiful work..kind regards from Australia - Denise :)

Val said...

This is an awesome card. I just love how you did it. The scallops really set it off.

B said...

Love your scallops and the fun fun fun colors!

Cheryl said...

I love those scallops, and the inside of your card is just great.

Leah said...

So pretty! LOVE those scallops:)

Diane said...

What an absolutely fun card!!!

Debbie Olson said...

Beuatiful! Love those grand scallops!

Mariah said...

Love it! You have inspired me to bust out my scallop dies...I must admit I haven't used them yet. And I really adore the color combo!