Melissas Paperie

Saturday, January 23, 2010

Baby gift box and card

So this project is one I made almost a year ago and I just now found the pictures in my file and realized I never posted! This little guy is already one year old, but this was a gift for him when he was born.

First up is the card using Polka Dot Basics: I, Fresh Alphabet and a Martha Stewart Little boys set.



I found the box in the unfinished wood section at AC Moore and sanded it a bit and painted it. I then covered it in some of my favorite paper from Basic Grey called Oh Baby!

I cut out some of the elephants and popped them up with foam tape for dimension.



And a final view with contents:



Thanks for coming by!
Melissa

9 comments:

Diane said...

What a cute card and a great gift box!

Heather P. said...

So totally CA-UTE!! Love the gift box, and the woodgrain stamping as the boat base is a fantastic detail! :)

Mara... said...

Oh, this is sooo cute!! I love the elephants and the boat. Such a FUN boy gift set!!

Lee said...

What a lovely gift. Everything co-ordinates so well.

ALW said...

OMG! It makes me want to have a baby so you can give me a present!

Belinda said...

How cute is that?? :)

Leah said...

SO cute! Love the box especially, what a perfectly special sweet gift:)

IamDerby said...

This is so sweeeet! Love it!

日月神教-向左使 said...

AV,無碼,a片免費看,自拍貼圖,伊莉,微風論壇,成人聊天室,成人電影,成人文學,成人貼圖區,成人網站,一葉情貼圖片區,色情漫畫,言情小說,情色論壇,臺灣情色網,色情影片,色情,成人影城,080視訊聊天室,a片,A漫,h漫,麗的色遊戲,同志色教館,AV女優,SEX,咆哮小老鼠,85cc免費影片,正妹牆,ut聊天室,豆豆聊天室,聊天室,情色小說,aio,成人,微風成人,做愛,成人貼圖,18成人,嘟嘟成人網,aio交友愛情館,情色文學,色情小說,色情網站,情色,A片下載,嘟嘟情人色網,成人影片,成人圖片,成人文章,成人小說,成人漫畫,視訊聊天室,性愛,性感影片,正妹,聊天室,
情色論壇