Melissas Paperie

Friday, January 29, 2010

GSS card

I am beyond speechless to be chosen as an honorable mention for PTI's Guest Star Stamper contest!! You can view all the project on Nichole Heady's blog here .

Here is the card I submitted--it uses the same beautiful papers and similar layout to my Valentine exchange card . I stamped the balloon strings once, and then masked and stamped again so I could have more strings and a larger bouquet!



I sent this card to my Grandma for her birthday--Happy Birthday Grandma!

Thanks for coming by and Happy Friday!
Melissa

"sending birthday wishes" (all PTI unless noted)
Stamps: Everday Button Bits
Ink: Dark Chocolate, Raspberry Fizz, Antique Linen and Walnut Stain Distress Ink (Ranger)
Paper: Dark Chocolate, Lemon Tart, Vintage Cream, Cottage PP (Crate Paper), Pink Paislee PP
Other: Rectangle and Scalloped Rectangle Nestabilities, sponge, PTI buttons, Rustic Cream twine, Glue Dots, sewing machine, Apron Lace paper punch (Fiskars)

14 comments:

Nadine said...

Congratulations Melissa! This card definitely deserved to be recognized. Beautiful!!

@JoyceCasaldi said...

Congrats! and so deserving, your cards are always beautiful!

Val said...

Congratulations Melissa! Well deserved. What an awesome card. Isn't it a great feeling????

Heather P. said...

Congratulations!!! This is a beauty! :)

Mara Campbell said...

BIG congrats Melissa!! Your card is stunning and the recognition is well deserved. YEAH!!!

Nerina said...

Congratulations Melissa - this is such a beautiful HAPPY card! Love the stiching and punched details on it too!

Melissa Bickford said...

Congratulations, Melissa! You truly deserve it....your card is beautiful! So bright and cheery!

Aimes said...

YAY! Go girl! I love this card with it's combo of DPs and beautiful colour combo! Those balloons are just so sweet! I hope your Grandma realises just how special that card is and had a fabulous birthday!
x

Courtney Baker said...

Very pretty and big congratulations! Woo woo!

BethieJ said...

CONGRATS Melissa! I LOVE the card.. the colors are FABULOUS!!
I shared a little card today that was inspired by your cupcakes! :)
Have a GREAT day!

Serendipity said...

Congratulations!!! Isn't it exciting!!!! Nice job on the card!

Jen said...

Congrats, babe! You are awesome!

Julia Aston said...

Congrats on your honorable mention for this sweet card! love that heart DP and pretty red bg!

thanks for coming by my blog today and leaving me a comment!

Taheerah said...

Congratulations Melissa! It's a beautiful card, no wonder Nichole chose it!!