Melissas Paperie

Friday, January 22, 2010

Thinking of You

Continuing in my trend of using only "button bits" stamps, here is a card I made recently. The floral stems come from the set Everyday Button Bits and the paper is from the "Ooh La La for Him" line from My Mind's Eye.



I had a difficult time photographing this card, so the colors are a bit off. It is 5x7 inches and the base is Ocean Tides.

Thanks for looking!
Melissa

"Thinking of You" (all PTI unless noted)
Stamps: Everyday Button Bits, sentiment from Scattered Showers
Ink: Ripe Avocado and Enchanted Evening, Walnut Stain (Ranger)
Paper: Ocean Tides, Lemon Tart, Enchanted Evening and Vintage Cream
Other: sewing machine, Ocean Tides, Enchanted Evening and Lemon Tart buttons, DMC floss, Rectangle and scalloped rectangle Nestabilities, Lemon Tart satin ribbon

7 comments:

Heather P. said...

This is some of my *favorite* patterned paper... Love this card!! :)

Aimes said...

Gorgeous colour combo! That DP is rather scrummy too ;D
I need to invest in some more border punches and this one is high on my list...
Have a fab weekend!
x

Diane said...

Truly a gorgeous card. The colors are fabulous as is the layout!

Diane Jaquay said...

This is SO beautiful Melissa, I really love those colors together!

B said...

So pretty! :)

Mara Campbell said...

Oh, that paper is LOVELY!!!!!! The colors on this card are some of my favorites, and the button stamp set is wonderful. GREAT card Melissa!!!

Dana said...

Oh wow. GEORGEOUS colors Melissa. That PP is just a perfect match.