Melissas Paperie

Friday, January 8, 2010

Heartfelt Thanks

Happy Friday! I'm back with two more thank you cards.
They use Blooming Button Bits again and the sentiment is from Everday Classics (2009 Anniversary set). I loved Betsy Veldman's card design here , so I replicated the layout, changing only a few things.



I am really loving these button sets--I reorganized my buttons and got new jars and shelves from Ikea to accomodate my growing collection.



Hibiscus Burst and Plum Pudding are so fresh with New Leaf--not my favorite color, usually, but I love it here!

Thanks for having a look!
Melissa

"Heartfelt Thanks" (all PTI unless noted)
Stamps: Blooming Button Bits, Everday Classics
Ink: Spring Moss, Dark Chocolate, Plum Pudding, Hibiscus Burst, Antique Linen and Walnut Stain Distress Ink (Ranger)
Paper: Kraft, Vintage Cream, Nook and Pantry PP (Basic Grey)
Other: Plum Pudding and Hibiscus Burst satin ribbon, buttons, DMC floss

16 comments:

Aimes said...

Those IKEA jars are fab aren't they?!
Such pretty cards - I love the layout and you've added just the right amount of buttons! Not too many, not too little!
x

Cammie said...

Scrolled through your posts for the week. You've been busy creating some great cards. Thought I didn't want the Blooming Button Bits and Tiny Treats, but after visiting here, I'm reconsidering. Great cards.

Val said...

Melissa, Those are darling cards. Love the design.

B said...

Darling! Love the fun cards and colors!

Kristen said...

I love these, Melissa!

Courtney Baker said...

Hey girl fantastic cards! Sorry I haven't been over in awhile! Things have been CRAZY (as you can see)!

Laural-Lee said...

Aren't buttons so addictive. I love my everyday button bits stamps. This blossom set is on my wish list

Lovely work. Great colours.

Monica K. said...

I just got new button jars today too! :) They look so pretty now sitting on my shelf. Your cards really are so pretty and elegant. The colors are gorgeous. You have a great sense of color!

Cheryl said...

Beautiful, beautiful cards! I especially love the colors in the first one.

whoistracy said...

These are so bright and fun Melissa!

Nerina said...

These are utterly GORGEOUS! Melissa I really don't spend nearly enough time at your blog!! *Love* what you did here!

IamDerby said...

These are gorgeous! Especially the pink one, i would love a whole box, hey my bday is in March! LOL Seriously, nice work!

Lee said...

Your cards are beautiful. I am also totally inspired by Betsy. You have been making such lovely things with Tiny Treats too.

Taheerah said...

I need to check your blog much more often Melissa - looks like you've been really busy and I've missed some fab creations!! Loving these cards with all the lovely button flowers!

Heather P. said...

Oh wow, these are *gorgeous*!!

Mara Campbell said...

These are so lovely!!!! You've been making some wonderful cards, thanks for sharing your talent with the blog world!!!