Melissas Paperie

Monday, January 25, 2010

Valentine exchange card

Some of the people on the Papertrey Ink forum got together to do a Valentine Card exchange--how fun is that! Here is the card that I sent to Meghan. Now that she has it, I am safe to post it here!




I used Tiny Treats: Valentine, and some Crate Paper and Pink Paislee paper. The cupcake image was colored with my Copics.

Thanks for taking a look! I'll be back tonight with my Blog Hop card.
Melissa

"be my Valentine" (All PTI unless noted)
Stamps: Tiny Treats: Valentine
Ink: Rich Cocoa (Memento), Walnut Stain (Ranger), Lemon Tart
Paper: Dark Chocolate, Vintage Cream, Pink Paislee and Carte Paper PP
Other: sewing machine, sponge, foam tape, Rustic cream twine, Scalloped circle Nestabilities, Apron Lace punch (Fiskars)

3 comments:

Lindsay said...

I love that card!

Niki Estes said...

Melissa, this is so cute! I love the colors, papers, and sketch!

IamDerby said...

This is beautiful! nice!