Melissas Paperie

Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Little cutie pies



Baby Button Bits is so, so adorable! This image of the little pie/cupcake is probably my favorite. I made up a few while I had my scraps out. I'm not as thrilled with how my cards turned out, but the pies are cute!



Here's another card:



A purple one:



And the last:



Thanks for coming by!
Melissa

"Little cutie pie" (all PTI unless noted)
Stamps: Baby Button Bits, Background Basics: Hearts
Ink: Rich Cocoa (Memento), Sweet Blush, Pearlescent Purple Dew Drop (Memento), Walnut Stain (Ranger)
Paper: Dark Chocolate, Vintage Cream, Lily Kate PP (Basic Grey)
Other: Apron Lace punch (Fiskars), Purple ribbon, Pinking shears, Sweet Blush and Plum Pudding buttons, Floss (DMC), Ribbon tag die (Nestabilities), Foam Tape

14 comments:

Val said...

Melissa, These are adorable. Your cards are great too. OK, you just convinced me I need to order this set.

Heather P. said...

So totally adorable! And I'm with you on the cupcakes, they're one of my favorite images in the set, too. :)

Deb C said...

Very cute! I love how they turned out. I did't think I needed this set, but I'm beginning to think I was wrong, LOL~

TFS!

Barbara said...

Oh, these are just so sweet!!!! I love everyone!!!

Courtney Baker said...

Girl these are way cute! I love them!

Jennifer K said...

Those cupcakes/pies are so stinkin' adorable!

Leah said...

They are each so sweet, love the colors on all of them.

Hanneke van der Linde said...

OMG.... Beautiful!! These cupcakes are so adorable, can't wait to recieve this stamp set too!! :-)

xoxo

Aimes said...

These are so stinkin' sweet! In fact it's this image that could well push me over the edge to purchase it ;D
x

Mara Campbell said...

These are soooo sweet!!! I adore cupcakes and you made some super sweet ones! Lovely job!!

IamDerby said...

How did I miss these sweet cupcakes??? So very cute!! Love it.

BethieJ said...

Melissa these are DARLING! I havent inked these yet.. but oh my your making me NEED to.. maybe I can ignore cleaning one more day! ;)

BethieJ said...

Ok really I gotta make them.. using DP to create them to FUN! (I know I already commented.. but I had to peek again! HA! :)
Have a GREAT day!

B said...

Oh darling! Love the cupcakes too!