Melissas Paperie

Thursday, April 1, 2010

Easter Blessings

Hope you're having a great day! I took my kids to a local nature center this morning for a Reptile Festival and we enjoyed a short hike the woods. The weather is beautiful here! Tomorrow morning we are off to a picnic in the cherry blossoms, should be fun!



I based this card off of a sketch from the new magazine "Go-To Sketches", which has tons of great cards and ideas. The digital tags are a freebie from Quirky Twerp , who has amazing digital designs! You can find the freebies here . The card base is rustic cream cardstock from PTI--which I just got in my last order. I'm not sure why I waited so long to get this and the rustic white--it's awesome!

Thanks for coming by!
Melissa

"Easter Blessings" (all PTI unless noted)
Stamps: Spring Baskets (Waltzingmouse Stamps)
Ink: Chestnut Roan (Colorbox) and Walnut Stain (Ranger)
Paper: Rustic cream and Epson Premium Paper Matte (for printing the digital images)
Other: Rustic cream twine, foam tape and Vintage Easter tags

9 comments:

Anika said...

I love the rustic cardstock! What a cute card!

Donna said...

WOW! How cute is THAT???? I LOVE it. You're so talented. Thanks for sharing. :-)

Diane Jaquay said...

This is beautiful Melissa! Thanks for the link, I downloaded the freebies :)

Amy Kolling said...

What pretty tags!!

Joan B said...

great job! this is gorgeous

Julia Aston said...

I love the vintage tags - what a great design on this card! Sounds like you are having great fun in out in nature these past two days!

Debbie Olson said...

Melissa, this is so beautiful--all vintage-y and sweet! You've inspired me to pull out my rustic cardstock too. I keep forgetting that I have it. ;-)

Jenni said...

Oh so Beautiful!

IamDerby said...

Beautiful Melissa! Love it