Melissas Paperie

Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Baby girl card



My friend, ALW requested a baby card based on my design seen here . I love the colors she chose, pinks and browns and really enjoyed making this. I used the PTI script set, Background Basics: Text Style, for the background as I thought it was fitting for her.



And a peek at the inside.

Thanks for stopping by!
Melissa

"Welcome Little One" (all supplies PTI unless noted)
Stamps: Everyday Classics, Background Basics: Text Style
Ink: Sweet Blush, Hibiscus Burst, Dark Chocolate, Antique Linen and Walnut Stain (Ranger)
Paper: Dark Chocolate, Sweet Blush and Hibiscus Burst
Other: Hibiscsu Burst satin ribbon, dimensionals, buttons (Foof-ala), twine, Threading Water scallop edge punch (Fiskars)

8 comments:

Lee said...

This is beautiful. I love it. Still waiting for my new stamps to arrive.

cadnileb said...

Very pretty! Love the fun stars going across

peggysue said...

Very sweet! Nice job with the stars and great color choices. I think I bought my Antique Linen pad because of you and some other project you did . . .

Niki Estes said...

Melissa, this is so cute! I love all the stars and the color combo!

Maren said...

My goodness, I am loving those stars!! What a great inspiration, thanks so much for sharing!!

Mara... said...

I love how you used those stars for a baby card. Such a great idea and the colors are wonderufl!!

Jessica said...

Very pretty card!!

BethieJ said...

LOVE the stars.. such a GREAT card!! LOVE the inside too.. I never to this..and should it looks so pretty!

Have a GREAT day!